A next update for m33t 🎉
The GrandGallery is now filled with m33t-inspired pictures 🏞 Each picture can be replaced, so that you can construct your own gallery.
We have also made a number of improvements, most importantly
- casting to the screens has how clear priorities: 1. casting the video stream of the presenter, 2. showing the uploaded image or video , 3. displaying the shared screen
- now the aspect ratio of uploaded images and videos is always preserved
- we limited the size of the uploaded files to 50MB in a single upload
- we tuned how the images are downloaded, so that the experience is smooth even with hundreds of user-uploaded images in the scene
- the looking direction is not anymore disorienting after an image upload – it has been bugging us for quite a while now
Another big step for us is the first internal release of m33tSDK – the m33t Scene Design Kit ⚙️ It allows external partners to create scenes independently from us. Get in touch with us if you would like to give it a try!